Dogs in Brazil Our Work

Dogs In Brazil

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, September 29, 2008

Pebbles

Ola! I am Pebbles! I was found living by the community rubbish skip with my four pups. I had abandoned two of them because I was so tired and hungry and I didn't have anymore milk. It was during the rainy season so we were all very wet and hungry, caked in mud and rotting food remains from the rubbish. Wow we smelt bad. My mom thought that I was a black dog because I was so dirty. I am daddy's favourite because I am so sweet. Everybody calls me an Angel although when nobody is looking I do naughty things. I am good at catching mice and occasionally bring leave them in my mom's bed for her. She loves my presents! I nearly died once with a disease that filled my mouth and throat with warts. Mom saved me though! I love living here with my friends.

No comments: