Dogs in Brazil Our Work

Dogs In Brazil

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

poor soul

This is heartbreaking we can not abandon a dog in such need.
His face says 'Help me' Can't we help him. it is horrible to see this and not respond. It looks like the swellings may be magotts, but mom has not sen him in the flesh, she has only  seen the photos like you. On both his shoulders he has raised lumps. Mom would know if she could see him. However, if we could raise the money and cure him what would happen afterwards. There is no room for him here. All kennels are full.  we cure him and let him lose again? That is the moral dilemma?

1 comment:

Corinne Cooper said...

I wish I lived closer, I would take him in a second...poor baby. I will send another donation so you can get him the help he needs. Please keep us updated.