Dogs in Brazil Our Work

Dogs In Brazil

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Late saturday

I am so proud of my Dad. he went out doing search and rescue with The Kinship Circle and saved some animals in Santa Rita. This was a town that was destroyed by the disaster. Here is a photo of one poor thin dog left in an abandoned house along with two other dogs, chicken, ducks and rabbits to die of starvation.

We all hope he will find some nice new humans to look after him.


 These three were all at the abandoned house together. I will tell you more later. I am so lucky to have my  home, mom and dad and sofa.

2 comments:

Chandra said...

Yay, Dad! Those dogs looks so happy to be in that truck! We wish them the very best from here on out - a lots of catch-up meals!

-Auntie Chandra at Daley's Dog Years

Juliette said...

Good on your Dad, dogs all look lovely, hope too they get loving homes.