Dogs in Brazil Our Work

Dogs In Brazil

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, May 4, 2012

Guga

Guga has been ill and Mom and Dad had to rush him to the vets yesterday. It turned out he has cystitis again and renal pain. He has pain killers now and medication and thankfully seems to be getting better. he was so il he didn't want to eat which surprised us all. he is normally a glutton and steals everyone's food. Mom is still down about the set up here and how difficult everything is without the perimeter fence. Dad has been taking pictures of local street dogs so mom and dad can follow their well being. There are a few around most seem to look in reasonable shape. This one was sleeping and woke up just as the camera went off.


This one someone is feeding an gave him/her a bed

This one mom and dad have seen everyday for four days.


This one looked thin but some kind soul had left a huge bowl of rice and beans for him.


This one mom and dad have seen twice more in the same area


He has a friend


This one is being fed by taxi drivers.


The black dog on another day


This is the same one the taxi drivers are feeding


This one looks too thin and may need help soon.


These two seem okay and are obviously getting food from somewhere.

Lastly I am going to post a picture of Guga hust before he got ill.

and another


These two are best friends and they have secrets.








7 comments:

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Praying for Guga's recovery. Keep up the wonderful work you do

Dogs in Brazil said...

Thanks guys hope everything is okay there with you. xoxo

chandra said...

I've been out of town and I'm so sorry that I missed the news of Guga's most recent bout with cystitis. I just caught up on the DIB Facebook page so I know he's doing better. I'm so relieved. Thanks for always taking such fantastic care of this sweet boy - your love is a powerful medicine!

-Auntie Chandra at Daley's Dog Years

Pixel Blue Eyes said...

Your photos are so compelling! I tried to give on the chip in, but it was closed. God is smiling on you so much for all you do! We have a total of 7 pets in our home, most of us are rescues. 3 kitties and 4 doggies. I am the youngest dog. Mommy & I are following your blog now and I am going to add you to my blog roll of "Pixel Furriends". THANK YOU for saving, helping, loving the street dogs of Brazil!
Love, Pixel

Pixel Blue Eyes said...

I forgot to say, I hope Guga is recovering well. I know what it's like to be a sick dog. Praying he is well.
Pixel

Dogs in Brazil said...

Hi Pixel, Thanks for stopping by we are pleased to meet you.

Dogs in Brazil said...

Hi Pixel, Thanks for stopping by we are pleased to meet you.