Dogs in Brazil Our Work

Dogs In Brazil

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2012

Mud Glorious Mud

Hello everybody! It's me Joey in case you have forgotten my name. I am going to tell you about mud. Mud dominates our lives here. We have loads and loads of it. It never stops raining, so the mud never dries out. I realise most people including Mom and Dad don't like mud, but I am quite partial to a bit of mud and I like to roll in it occasionally. I would prefer warm mud, but we are stuck with cold mud. Tasha hates it and doesn't like to get her feet dirty. Dad has to carry her in and out of the kennel and she weighs 132lbs. I have warned him about his back but he doesn't listen to me because I am only a puppy.


As you can see there is a lot of mud.


Mini is another one of us who hates mud


 
Sam and I have a lot in common and I think one day we could be great friends. I would first have to get past Trooper her boyfriend and he is a bit too big to antagonize at the moment. I will wait and see how big I can grow first.   


This is Trooper Sam's (who is a girl) boyfriend. he is very macho and can climb trees.


Panda doesn't mind the mud she walks on it but doesn't roll in it.


Mom and Dad are feeding feral cats as well as street dogs and us. So if anyone wants to donate then please go ahead.


Here is my old friend Guga. He has his dinner all over his nose and he doesn't know so I am not telling him. Oh Emmy just said I should tell him. Maybe I will whisper in his ear in a moment if he doesn't notice himself.

2 comments:

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Hi Joey. I would not put up with the mud but I am quiet close to the ground. As always we are praying for a sunny day for you.

Kirsten (peacefuldog) said...

Dogs and mud are natural companions. Bet the cats don't like it much though.