Dogs in Brazil Our Work

Dogs In Brazil

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, March 4, 2013

Auction to raise funds

Mom ask me to post and tell you all it is time to clear out your cupboards. You humans have loads of clutter. If you find anything that can be donated for our auction then please let us know. It has to be relatively small or light stuff because postage and packing on huge items, which will be sent to winning bidders direct from the donor would be highly expensive. So no new cars or tables or stuff like that. Mom just told me not to be so daft and who would send a new car through the post. It can be hand made crafty stuff or any items you no longer have use for. I thought about donating my blanket for Mom's auction but just couldn't part with it. She said 'Not too worry'. Thank you I am going to play with Gemma right now. She is waiting for me.  

No comments: